This section contains a list of publications by the Editor of this website:.
Books: New Horizons in International Law (Second Revised Edition) by T.O. Elias – Revised and edited by Francis. M. Ssekandi. Publisher: Martinus Nijhoff Publishers 1992.
- Autochthony: The Development of Law in Uganda (1983) 5 (1) New York Law School Journal of International and Comparative Law 1.
- Protection of Fundamental Human Rights in the Uganda Constitution (1994) 26 (1) Columbia Human Rights Law Review 191.
- – by: Francis M. Ssekandi and Peri Lynne Johnson 7 ILSA J. Int’l & Comp. L. 39.
- Good Governance: The Way Forward: In “the Future of Africa” Essays in Honor of David A. Morse, Edited by David C. Major and John S. Major – published by The New York Society for International Affairs. 2003.
- The Pursuit of Transitional Justice and African Traditional Values: A Clash of Civilizations – The Case of Uganda – by Francis M. Ssekandi and Cecily Rose, in SUR 2007 Number 7 – Human Rights University Network.
- Contracts Between a State and a Foreign Private Company: Reflections on the Effectiveness of the Arbitration Process -East African Law Journal, Vo.2 No.4 1966 281-298
- Engendered Discontent: The International Criminal Court in Africa by Francis M. Ssekandi and Netsanet Tesfy. 2017 Georgetown Journal of International Affairs, Vol. XVIII ( 2) 77.
- HIV Drug IP Waiver Success Should Guide C)VID VAX Rollout – May 2021